Recruitment PolicyThe success or failure of any service contract is determined by the quality and reliability of the staff being employed to carry out the work. This fact is true no matter who the employer is. All employers are competing for staff and most are governed by the hourly rate of pay and work location. These facts dictate how easy or difficult it is to attract staff when employers “fish in the labour pool” for staff. However, pay rates and locations are merely the starting point. We refuse to compromise on a number of other factors, which we consider to be critical. We consider it our prime duty to do all we can to protect our clients from potential staff problems. We do that by never compromising on the following company policy: –
- Always conduct a face-to-face interview.
- Never interview casually, in the street or a cafe or restaurant.
- Prove beyond all-reasonable doubt the person is who they say they are.
- Insist on seeing original documentation (not photocopies) of work permits and passports.
- Establish a minimum of two recent references
- Ensure the applicant can fill in the application form unassisted.
- Ensure the applicant can read and communicate to an acceptable standard in English.
- Determine the applicant’s experience.
- All staff who come into contact with Children and vulnerable adults are CRB vetted.
Health & SafetyJoRecruitment Ltd recognise and accepts its responsibilities as an employer to provide and maintain a safe and healthy environment for all our employees and persons affected by the Company’s activities. The Company will take all necessary steps, so far as reasonably practicable to meet these responsibilities
The commitment of everybody within JoRecruitment is paramount in achieving and maintaining the quality of service required within the industry.
To this end we ensure that full training on quality issues is given to all staff on our quality objective and the individual’s role in achieving this objective.
Within our Hospitality, Nursing and residential Homes functions we continually assess the services we provide. Our quality control procedures cover the following:
- Interview and Selection documentation
- Customer Care
- Quality Control
- Contract Performance Review
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of JoRecruitment’s values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business.
Equal Opportunity Policy
We are committed to making sure that we provide equal opportunities in employment.
The aim of this policy is to make sure that we do not unfairly discriminate against any job applicant or employee for any reason.