Working with the Facilities Management team to provide a premise management support service across the office accommodation portfolio, to ensure a safe and operational environment for all staff and public using the establishments which consist of offices, Town Halls and public space
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Previous experience working in facilities / estates management and building supervisor role
- Knowledge of Premise Management requirements in respect of Health & Safety, Security systems and alarm proto calls
- Experience, Knowledge and ability to carry out a range of building maintenance and DIY tasks
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone or as part of team
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High personal standards.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Ability to work flexible hours
Location Oldbury – duration 12 weeks – Rate £11.91 per hour – Hours – 37 per week on shift rota